IEEE 2011 JAVA PROJECTS
1. Secure High-Throughput Multicast Routing in Wireless Mesh Networks.
2. Supporting Efficient and Scalable Multicasting over Mobile Ad Hoc Networks.
3. A Privacy-Preserving Location Monitoring System for Wireless Sensor Networks.
4. Optimal Stochastic Location Updates in Mobile Ad Hoc Networks.
5. Throughput Optimization in Mobile Backbone Networks.
6. Utility-Optimal Multi-Pattern Reuse in Multi-Cell Networks.
7. Generalized Analysis of a Distributed Energy Efficient Algorithm for Change Detection.
8. A Threshold-Selective Multiuser Downlink MAC scheme for 802.11n Wireless Networks.
9. Blind Channel Estimation for STBC Systems Using Higher-Order Statistics.
10. Improving the Performance of Wireless Ad Hoc Networks through MAC Layer Design.
11. Fundamental Limits of Information Dissemination in Wireless Ad Hoc Networks–Part II: Multi-Packet Reception.
12. Weighted Energy Detection for No coherent Ultra-Wideband Receiver Design.
13. ProgME: Towards Programmable Network Measurement.
14. Buffer Sizing for 802.11 Based Networks.
15. Monitoring Service Systems from a Language-Action Perspective.
16. Is Cloned Code older than Non-Cloned Code?.
17. A Unified Approach to Optimizing Performance in Networks Serving Heterogeneous Flows.
18. Delay Analysis and Optimality of Scheduling Policies for Multi-Hop Wireless Networks
19. Selfish Overlay Network Creation and Maintenance.
20. SPAF: Stateless FSA-based Packet Filters.
21. Topological Transformation Approaches to TCAM-Based Packet Classification.
22. A Distributed Algorithm for Finding All Best Swap Edges of a Minimum-Diameter Spanning Tree.
23. SAT: A Security Architecture Achieving Anonymity and Traceability in Wireless Mesh Networks.
24. Chip Self-Organization and Fault-Tolerance in Massively Defective Multicore Arrays.
25. Comparative Evaluation of Spoofing Defenses.
26. Mechanism Design-Based Secure Leader Election Model for Intrusion Detection in MANET.
27. Modeling and Detection of Camouflaging Worm.
28. Nymble: Blocking Misbehaving Users in Anonym zing Networks.
29. RITAS: Services for Randomized Intrusion Tolerance.
NETWORK AND SERVICE MANAGEMENT
30. Locating Equivalent Servants over P2P Networks.
31. Achieving Bounded Matching Delay and Maximized Throughput in Information Dissemination Management Improved division by invariant integers.
KNOWLEDGE AND DATA ENGINEERING
32. Decision Trees for Uncertain Data.
33. Ranking Spatial Data by Quality Preferences.
34. A Link-Analysis Extension of Correspondence Analysis for Mining Relational Databases.
35. Load Shedding in Mobile Systems with MobiQual .
36. Adaptive Cluster Distance Bounding for High Dimensional Indexing.
37. Effective Navigation of Query Results Based on Concept Hierarchies.
38. Discovering Conditional Functional Dependencies.
39. The CoQUOS Approach to Continuous Queries in Unstructured Overlays.
40. Extended XML Tree Pattern Matching: Theories and Algorithms.
41. Learning Semi-Riemannian Metrics for Semi supervised Feature Extraction .
42. Semi-Proving: An Integrated Method for Program Proving, Testing, and Debugging .
43. Verifying the Evolution of Probability Distributions Governed by a DTMC .
44. Software Module Clustering as a Multi–Objective Search Problem .
45. Genetic Algorithms for Randomized Unit Testing.
46. Developing a Single Model and Test Prioritization Strategies for Event-Driven Software.
48. Improving Utilization of Infrastructure Clouds.
49. Secure and Practical Outsourcing of Linear Programming in Cloud Computing.
50. Going Back and Forth: Efficient Multideployment and Multisnapshotting on Clouds.